ExeterAcademy only accepts students over 18 and the average age of students on our courses is about 30 years old.
This makes it the perfect location for courses for over 50s.
Here are some of the reasons:
- Average age of our students is 30 years
- You can start on any Monday and finish at any time
- You will join mixed nationality and age group classes
- Average total students in school 40-50
- Typical number of nationalities at one time 10-16
- Our general English courses are designed so you always study at the correct level in all skills
- You can create very personalised courses using our Combination courses
- There is a great social atmosphere in the school and on our social programme
- There is a high quality of teaching and homestay
- Homestay is all an easy walk to the school
- Free bus pass for families more than 25 minutes walking from school
'It was a very good atmosphere in this school. All people are friendly and helpful !
We laughed a lot and we learned with it ! Teachers were competent. This school is recommended ! Thank you very much for this good time !'
'There's a very familiar atmosphere at ExeterAcademy. I was very surprised that the staff knew my name from the first day.
I think it's important to them that the students feel well ... I appreciated that there were adult students'
'An 'old' man as me would think that he won't be comfortable to stay in a school with young people but it isn't so. The environment is addictive for every person also for that a little older'
köpa augmentin på nätet lagligt Natsumi from azithromycin for cheap Japan http://0ark.se/?k=k%C3%B6pa-flagyl-p%C3%A5-internet (52 years); Study dates 8.8 - 19.8.16 and 7.8 - 18.8.17
'It was the second time here. I'm always happy and enjoying this school.
The most attractive point for me is that the class is divided into 3 sections; grammar, reading & writing, speaking & listening .... and also there are many adult people from all over the world'
Hannes, Iceland (55 years); Study dates 2.5 to 9.6.18
'There is no difference between older and younger students. At ExeterAcademy you are only 'student'. Younger and older people all work together'