zithromax antibiotic price Our combination courses provide the extra flexibility that Exeter Academy is known for. Combination courses include group lessons and one-to-one lessons.
- Have a more intensive English course.
- Focus on specific areas of the English language e.g. skills work, pronunciation, fluency, grammar or vocabulary etc.
- Study specific topic areas e.g. English for business, Academic English, English for specific purposes e.g. Military, Medical, Literature buy ambien etc. Hobbies and Interests.
- Get one-to-one feedback on your skills, error correction, writing style, pronunciation etc.
- Get extra help with certain grammar topics that you couldn’t cover in your group courses or that you aren’t clear about.
- Study for exams that are not included in our General English programme e.g. TOEFL, TOEIC, BEC etc.
- Practise English in ‘real situations’ by going out with your one-to-one teacher and practising through real-life activities and situations e.g. in the bank, shopping, socialising, getting information, asking for help, listening to natural English etc.
source url You have the same teacher for all your one-to-one lessons wherever possible.
http://brittnet.se/?b=var-att-k%C3%B6pa-doxycycline You can choose different types of course in different weeks e.g. Week 1 C1 Combination course, Week 2 C1 Combination course, Week 3 General English course.
here You can begin on any Monday you choose. Please note that bank holidays may require you to start on a Tuesday
http://craftandroot.com/?c=buy-antibiotics-online-EU You can choose any course length – from 1 week to 1 year!
Sample Timetable for Combination Courses
|follow link Day||can you buy augmentin over the counter in Canada 09.00-10.30||http://www.faeganspub.com/?f=cost-of-augmentin-NZ 11.00 - 12.30||http://www.wanderingbears.co.uk/?w=buy-amoxicillin-in-Canada 13.30 - 15.00||where to purchase azithromycin 15.15 - 16.45||http://actiononaccess.org/?c=buy-antibiotics-online-fast-delivery Evening|
Group Lessons Grammar / Structural work
Group Lessons - Reading comprehension, vocabulary expansion and writing skills
Group Lessons - Listening comprehension and speaking skills
One-To-One lessons concentrating on student's language needs. For example: telephoning, Presentation Skills, social English, exam preparation
Summer Evening Excursion
|Friday||Self-Access facilities open||n/a|
For additional information on all of our courses click here