watch Exeter Academy has developed an integrated, intensive approach to IELTS training.
Students develop the skills of grammar, reading, writing, speaking and listening needed for the exam and have additional exam techniques and practice classes.
http://actiononaccess.org/?c=cipro-750-mg-price The IELTS training programme is 27 hours per week and our course structure allows students to prepare for the IELTS exam at all levels from 4.5 to 7.5.
see Here is the IELTS time-table:
|Monday||Grammar / Structure||Reading / Writing||Speaking / Listening||Intensive IELTS Exam techniques / practice|
|Tuesday||Grammar / Structure||Reading / Writing||Speaking / Listening||Intensive IELTS Exam techniques / practice|
|Wednesday||Grammar / Structure||Reading / Writing||Speaking / Listening||Intensive IELTS Exam techniques / practice|
|Thursday||Grammar / Structure||Reading / Writing||Speaking / Listening||Intensive IELTS Exam techniques / practice|
|Friday||Grammar / Structure||Reading / Writing||Speaking / Listening|
see url Our programme allows students to study and develop their skills at different levels if needed.
http://choicehighrisk.com/?c=ciprofloxacin-used-for-lyme-disease For example, they might be at Pre-intermediate for Grammar, Intermediate for Reading and writing and Lower-intermediate for speaking and listening.
Many students are better at some skills than others.
Our programme allows students always to be at the right level for each skill.
This helps students do well in all papers in the IELTS exam.
order pet antibiotics online Students learn various skills in their group classes and in the extra practice classes they learn about the skills and techniques needed to do well in the exam.
http://actiononaccess.org/?c=taking-ampicillin-while-pregnant http://www.faeganspub.com/?f=what-is-the-price-for-flagyl The advantages of this approach are as follows:
- Students can be at different levels for different skills
- Students have different teachers for different skills, which adds variety and helps motivation.
- There is an excellent balance between skills, which also helps with motivation and gives students a more in-depth training in the skills. This means they will be well-prepared for life in University or work.
- If students improve more quickly in certain skills, they can move to a more challenging class in those skills and stay at the right level for the other skills.
- Students can join the IELTS training at any time and at any point in their learning.
- Those students who are not sure if they wish to do the IELTS exam can try the course and decide if they wish to take the exam.
- It is important to develop good general English skills to do well in the IELTS exam.
- The IELTS exam is a qualification to enter University, or work, however, it is also important to have a variety of language skills to help students in these environments.
go site Our analysis shows that our students make very good progress in all skills.
We record the rate of progress of our students and compare them with the normal expectation.
Most of our students finish their courses with better than average progress and this is evident in the exam results they achieve.
Between 2014 and 2017 36.9% made average progress, 37.9% finished one level higher than average, 19% finished 2 levels higher and 4% finished 3 levels higher.