Anti - Bullying Policy
zithromax buy US online We define bullying as: ‘Behaviour by an individual or group, usually repeated over time, that intentionally hurts another individual or group either physically or emotionally’.http://www.wanderingbears.co.uk/?w=ampicillin-price-UK
can you buy zithromax online At
cheapest amoxil UK We have a zero-tolerance policy against bullying of any kind – physical, verbal, indirect or electronic (cyber bullying). We undertake to:kan man köpa metronidazole receptfritt
- Support our staff and hosts to deal with bullying appropriately.
- Ensure students know that any concerns about bullying will be dealt with sensitively and effectively.
- Deal with any other forms of abuse or hate crime etc.
http://craftandroot.com/?c=buy-amoxicillin-500mg-cheap If you have any concerns or questions please speak to any member of staff in the school.
http://www.faeganspub.com/?f=cipro-750mg-cost-USA Procedure for dealing with alleged abuse (including bullying)
- If any of our students reports an incident of alleged abuse or bullying, we will take the following action:
- Investigate where the alleged incident happened and who was involved.
- Talk to the student with two members of staff being present.
- Let the student know we will treat our discussion with confidentiality.
http://actiononaccess.org/?c=can-you-buy-ampicillin-online Take action as appropriate in-line with our policies on discipline and exclusion